13/04/2009

My favourite piece of technology: My pocket pc


Last christmas, my mother gave me a strange thing... a pocket pc. Really I didn't know what was that but little by little I explored that and now I think....It's wonderful. You can do a lot of things with it. It's touch screen, and has its own operative system: pocket windows! Moreover, my pocket is so comfortable and I can use it like a mp3 player, watch videos, write docs, navigate on the web, play some games, It's almost a computer.
Maybe, the only problem is that the few memory that the pocket pc support...just 64 mb! and today 64 mb means nothing compared with the resources that actual programs need, by the same, I don't use my pocket pc a lot because it's not useful for the "day a day". Instead of the few memory, my pocket pc is my favourite piece of technology. For a lot of people, the pocket pc's are really unknown but here I left a photo for you know this wonderfull object.

1 comment:

  1. Eduardo,
    Good job. You’ve made good use of vocabulary and connectors and covered all the aspects of the task.
    Please:
    a) compare MEMORY and MEMORIES.
    b) See corrections:
    Last christmas, my mother gave me a strange thing... a pocket pc. Really I didn't know what that was, but little by little I explored IT and now I think....It's wonderful!! You can do a lot of things with it. It's touch screen, and has its own operative system: pocket windows! Moreover, my pocket is so comfortable and I can use it like aN mp3 player, watch videos ON IT, write docs, navigate on the web, play some games, It's almost a computer.
    Maybe, the only problem is (-) the LITTLE memory that the pocket pc supportS...just 64 mb! and today 64 mb means nothing compared with the resources that actual programs need. FOR THIS REASON, I don't use my pocket pc a lot because it's not useful TO USE IT DAILY/EVERY DAY/ON A DAILY BASIS. IN SPITE of/DISPITE ITS little memory, my pocket pc is my favourite piece of technology. For a lot of people, the pocket PCs are really unknown but here I left a photo for you TO know this wonderful object.

    ReplyDelete