27/04/2009

Dancing Rock n' Roll : The Best Photo

I can't remember exactly who took the photo, I think that was a classmate's mom. I was with her, and in that moment I couldn't suppose that she would be my girlfriend. In that moment, she liked me and for the school we have too prepare a coreograph. I was on third grade and she was my classmate. It happened 13 years ago, at mother's day and our teacher wanted to make a great spectacle. Then she decided that we had to dance rock n' roll.
Specifically, the photo shows me dancing with Daniela, my actual girlfriend. There, I'm on my knees, holding her hand and she is stood. She's smiling, but something very funny is that when you look her smile, you can see that she don't have a teeth! When we see that photo together, we exploded laughing!
This photo likes me very much because it reminds me a lot of good moments of my chilhood and school, and when we look the photo (me and Daniela) we still explode laughing and we talk a lot of time of the school time, our classmates, teachers, etc.

1 comment:

  1. EDUARDO,
    That’s a nice story. Girls will surely sigh and produce a long ‘ah!’ when thEy read it (maybe some boys, too) Ha, ha, ha,
    Please have a look at the corrections and suggestions. Before writing your posts try to make an outline so that you can connect your ideas coherently. As you can see I suggested some changes in the order of the sentences.

    Dancing Rock n' Roll : The Best Photo
    It happened 13 years ago, I can't remember exactly who took the photo, I think (that was: SEE (a) BELOW) a classmate's mom. (MISSING INFORMATION: THE GIRL IN THE PHOTO IS CALLED DANIELA) I was with her, and AT that moment I couldn't (suppose: IMAGINE/DREAM) that she would be my girlfriend. (In that moment: INCORR ECT PREPOSITION), (she liked me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY, SEE (c) BELOW) I was on third grade and she was my classmate. THOSE DAYS (for the school we (have: TENSE) to( ) prepare a coreograph: WORD ORDER) FOR mother's day and our teacher wanted US to PUT ON a great SHOW AND she decided that we had to dance rock n' roll.
    Specifically, the photo shows me dancing with Daniela, my (actual: INC. WORD) girlfriend. There, I'm on my knees, holding her hand and (she is stood: USE PRESENT CONTINUOUS). She's smiling, but something very funny (ABOUT THE PHOTO) is that when you look (PREPOSITION MISSING) her smile, you can see that she doESn't have (a teeth!). When we( see that photo together, we exploded : BOTH VERBS SHOULD BE EITHER IN THE PRESENT OR PAST TENSE)laughing!
    This (photo likes me: SEE LEETER (c) BELOW )very much because it reminds me (MISSING PREPOSITION)a lot of good moments of my chilhood and school, and when we, Daniela AND I, look (PREPOSITON) the photo we still explode laughing and we START talkING FOR a lot of time/FOR HOURS ON END ABOUT the school time, our classmates, teachers, etc.

    a)If you knock on someone’s door and they ask you ‘Who’s there?’ , you can answer ‘It’s me’. By the same tolen wou can say ‘It’s us’, ‘It was Susan who said…’, etc.
    b) Say: at the moment, at this moment, at that moment.
    c) compare: She liked me: She thought that I was interesting, attractive. (Spanish: Le gusté)/
    I liked her: I thought that she was interesting, attractive. (Spanish: Me gustó)
    d) compare: current / actual
    e) ‘look’ can be accompanied by different prepositions: at, for , into, out, up, etc.
    f) compare: tooth/teeth

    ReplyDelete