20/04/2009

The ISPP website

The ISPP (International Society of Political Psychology) is an asociation that pretends to establish a community of scholars and concerned individuals in universities, government, the communications media, and elsewhere, who have scientific and practical interests in examining the relationship between political and psychological phenomena; For this, the ISPP make projects at several countries and publishes it in his website, and for this same website supports communication with people from differents places.
For some psychology students, political psychology is a wonderful topic, so interesting and important, for psychology's development and this is a very important topic to me. This website I found it two years ago when I read some articles of political psychology for my courses and wanted to know more about this, so I found the ISPP website looking for in the university's page about interesting websites for psychologists.
Really I just visit sometimes the site because it's not a site useful for my courses at the university, but when I have a little time I visit the site and read the last news about researches, theories or encounters about this interesting topic. If you like the political psychology I'm going to give you the link from this great asociation... Goodbye.

http://ispp.org/

1 comment:

  1. EDUARDO,
    20/04/09
    Good job. Nevertheless study the suggestions and the corrections I’ve made so that you can improve not only this particular post, but also your writing skills on the whole.


    The ISPP website

    The ISPP (International Society of Political Psychology) is an asociation that (pretends: COMPARE PRETEND/INTEND. See also: AIM AT) (to establish a community of scholars and concerned individuals in universities, government, the communications media, and elsewhere, who have scientific and practical interests in examining the relationship between political and psychological phenomena: TRY TO AVOID ‘COPY AND PASTE’ PRACTICES. OR, IF YOU DO, USE QUOTATION MARKS); For this, the ISPP (make: TENSE) projects IN several countries and publishes it in (his: ITS) website, and for this same website (MISSING SUBJECT) supports communication with people from differents places.
    For some psychology students, political psychology is a wonderful topic, (so: USE ‘VERY’ interesting and important for psychology's development and this is a very important topic to me. (This website I found it: WORD ORDER: I FOUND…) two years ago (when I read: USE PAST CONTINUOUS) some articles ON/ ABOUT political psychology for my courses and wanted to know more about this, so I found the ISPP website (looking for: COMPARE LOOK FOR/ BROWSE) in the university's page about interesting websites for psychologists.
    Really (I just visit sometimes the site: WORD ORDER) because it's not a (site useful: WORD ORDER:ADJECTIVE+NOUN) for my courses at the university, but when I have a little time I visit the site and read the (last: USE SUPERLATIVE FORM) news about researches, theories or encounters about this interesting topic. If you like ( ) political psychology (I'm going to give you: USE WILL FOR SPONTANEOUS DECISIONS) the link TO this great asSociation... Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete