11/05/2009

First: Not in Chile

The future is uncertainly and the mine too. I really have a lot of ideas for the future. There's some topic that I'll like to work and develop, but the most important to me in this moment is where. I'm so interested in community education and there's a special country that have an important develop in the topic: Cuba. By the same, in five years I hope to be in Cuba, in the University of La Habana learning about their particular methods. Probably, at the same time, I'm going to be working in themes about education and poverty, themes related with the communities development and their self-sufficience.

Moreover In five years probably I'll make my own family (I think that 27 years old it's a apropiate age for that) or at least have a child. To me is so important to know so much about the educational problems in latin america and I guess to know along the next five years had known differents perspectives in differnet countries in latin america.

Finally I really hope to be doing what I want, working for the people of our continent, our language and our reality, absolutely different of US ,Europe or Asia, here in the "continent in ways of development".

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you can go to Cuba someday.. I think you'll make it.. Good luck at it..
    Oh, since it's part of the assignment, I have to tell you.. You should have said: "The future is uncertain.." Not "uncertainly"..
    Well I guess that's all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eduardo,
    I hope you make it to Cuba and learn as much as possible about the things you are interested in, so that you can apply them here in Chile to contribute to the development of our most deprived communities.. And I hope when you are there things will have improved on the island
    Please have a look at my notes and suggestions/corrections.

    Issues: temas, problemas
    We say: ‘different from’ and ‘the same as’

    First: Not in Chile
    The future is uncertain(/) and (/) mine, too./ AND MINE IS NO EXCEPTION / AND SO IS MINE/ I really have a lot of ideas for the future. There's A topic that I'D like to work ON and develop, but the most important THING to me in this moment is where. I'm REALLY interested in community education and there's a special country that HAS / HAS HAD an important developMENT in the topic: Cuba. FOR THIS (same) REASON, I hope to be in Cuba in five years FROM NOW, in the University of La Habana learning about their particular methods. Probably, at the same time, I'm going to be/I’LL BE working in ISSUES about education and poverty, ISSUES related TO the development OF communities and their self-sufficiencY.

    Moreover In five years probably I'll RAISE my own family (I think that 27 years old IS aN aPpropiate age for that) or at least have a child. To me IT is VERY important to know A LOT/ AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE about the educational problems in Latin America and, I guess, (to know along the next five years had known differents perspectives in differnet countries in latin america.) (*) THIS IS NOT VERY CLEAR.

    Finally I really hope to be doing what I want, working for the people of our continent, our language and our reality, absolutely different FROM US ,Europe or Asia, here in the "DEVELOPING continent ".

    ReplyDelete